Spring 2021 Commencement Celebration
Friday, May 21
- Spring Honors Convocation - McKenna Center - 3:00 p.m. Families are invited but each graduate is limited to two guests please.
- Baccalaureate Mass - McKenna Center - approximately 4:00 p.m. (immediately following Convocation) Families are invited but each graduate is limited to two guests please.
Saturday, May 22
Graduates (receiving Master's degree)
- Commencement - McKenna Center - 11:00 a.m. Doors open 10:15 a.m. Tickets are required.
Undergraduates (receiving Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Social Work, and Pastoral Ministry Certificate)
- Commencement - McKenna Center - 2:30 p.m. Doors open 1:45 p.m. Tickets are required.
Undergraduates (receiving Bachelor of Science degree)
- Commencement - McKenna Center - 5:00 p.m. Doors open 4:15 p.m. Tickets are required.
A livestream of each ceremony will be available for family and friends.
Link coming soon!
Questions about May 2021 Commencement? Please be in touch: (724) 838-4242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Seton Hill University observes three dates for graduation each year: May, August and December. In addition, special commencement ceremonies are held in January and June for Writing Popular Fiction graduates. Degrees and certificates are formally conferred only at the commencement exercises in May and December, or in January and June for the Writing Popular Fiction graduates. Exact dates for commencement are noted on the Seton Hill academic calendar.
A Graduation Application (PDF) for a degree or certificate must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office before the beginning of the last semester of study and not later than March 15 (for expected May or June graduation), June 15 (for expected August graduation), or October 15 (for expected December or January graduation). If you are a current student and want to ensure that you are on-track for graduation, please check with your academic advisor or contact the Registrar's Office.