Seton Hill University is committed to having a faculty and staff that reflects the diversity of our global population. AA/EOE.
Posted: April 17, 2017
Seton Hill University seeks to fill a graduate assistant position in the Admissions Office. The purpose of this position is to assist with the day to day operations of the Griffin Welcome Center and assist the admissions staff in determining the most effective recruitment strategies. The position is half time (working 20 hours per week).
A bachelor’s degree is required. Student must currently be accepted or enrolled as a Master’s student in MBA or Education at Seton Hill University. Public speaking and/or sales experience and at least one year prior admissions experience in higher education is preferred. The incumbent must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, in person and by telephone, and must be able to transport and assemble materials for University programs. Local travel and availability to work nights/weekends as needed is required.
This position reports directly to the Director of Admissions; there are no supervisory responsibilities.
- Assist the Griffin Welcome Center staff with overseeing campus visits and interviews
- Provide campus tours
- Arrange accommodations
- Assist counselors in the evaluation and maintenance of student folders
- Provide support to counselors during fall and spring travel
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and cover letter by May 1, 2017 to: Ashley Josay Zullo, Director of Admissions Seton Hill University, 1 Seton Hill Drive Box 991, Greensburg, PA 15601 or email@example.com
Posted: July 7, 2017
Seton Hill University, a NCAA Division II institution, invites applications for a 12-month graduate assistant position for women’s field Hockey. The assistantship includes payment for hours worked and tuition scholarship.
Required Qualifications: Baccalaureate degree and previous experience as a field hockey coach and/or collegiate field hockey player required.
- Expertise in the area of Goalkeeping Coaching and Development.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with prospective student-athletes, student-athletes, parents, alumni, staff and University personnel.
- Candidate must display a commitment to responsibility for adhering to all the policies, rules and regulations of SHU, and the NCAA.
Duties: Assist head coach with organization and supervision of the field hockey program including recruitment of qualified student-athletes with a commitment to academic success, compliance with NCAA, and Seton Hill rules and regulations; scheduling; practice and conditioning; scouting; budget management; fundraising activities and promotions; organizing and directing camps and clinics; other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume, including names and telephone numbers of three references via email to Kyla Dickson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled