School of Business
Own Your Future
Whether you hope to start your own business or obtain a leadership position in an existing corporation, agency or nonprofit, the Business School at Seton Hill University will help you take ownership of your future. Seton Hill offers business degrees for traditional undergraduate students, online bachelor's and certificate students, and graduate students. View a full list of programs in the Seton Hill University School of Business below.
Earn Your Bachelor’s & MBA Together in Less Time (and for Less Money!)
At Seton Hill, business majors can earn both a bachelor’s degree and an MBA in as little as five years through our FastForward Programs.
Careers in Business
At Seton Hill, you can prepare yourself for a strong career in any industry, from healthcare to accounting to information technology. Our award-winning Center for Career and Professional Development will work with your professors so that you do career planning right along with your academic courses. The Center will help you to decide on a career, find the best internships and land that first great job. Even better: the Center's services are available to you after you graduate for as long as you need them.
Want to Start a Business?
The Wukich Center for Entrepreneurial Opportunities (Wukich CEO) provides specialized support for students interested in owning a business, including:
- The Wukich Venture Fund (which provides initial capital for approved student businesses).
- Business plan development.
- Business model & elevator pitch competitions.
- Entrepreneurial Lecture Series.
- Entrepreneurial skills workshops.
- Entrepreneurs-in-Residence who serve as business mentors.
- Wukich scholars & interns programs.
We develop forward-thinking, ethical and innovative business leaders of tomorrow, who cherish and are driven by the heritage of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton to respect the dignity of all people, appreciate diversity, embrace change and build sustainable businesses, organizations and communities that serve all.
As a business student at Seton Hill you will enjoy learning from faculty with academic and professional business experience. Your business faculty advisor will assist you with everything from choosing courses to deciding on a career path or graduate school.
Seton Hill's student business clubs and organizations are open to all business students and are a great way to make future career contacts, gain practical experience and have fun.
- Accounting Society
- Business Club
- Collegiate Chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Communication Club
- Finance Club
- Student Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Seton Hill University Enactus Team
The School of Business at Seton Hill University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. For a list of accredited programs, please view our IACBE member status page (PDF).
View 2019/2020 Public Disclosure of Student Achievement (PDF).
View the results of the program based outcomes assessment (PDF).
- Accounting (B.S.B.A.)
- Accounting - CPA (B.S.B.A.)
- Accounting - Online (Certificate)
- Accounting - Online (B.S.)
- Business Administration - Online (B.S.)
- Business Communication (B.S.B.A.)
- Business Management (B.S.B.A.)
- Communication (B.A.)
- Computer Science (B.S.)
- Cybersecurity (B.S.)
- Data Science (B.S.)
- Finance (B.S.B.A.)
- Financial Economics (B.S.B.A.)
- Forensic & Fraud Examination (Certificate)
- Forensic Accounting & Fraud Examination (M.B.A.)
- Healthcare Administration (M.B.A.)
- Healthcare Administration - Online (B.S.)
- Healthcare Management - Online (Certificate)
- Human Resource Management (B.S.B.A.)
- International Business (B.S.B.A.)
- Management (M.B.A)
- Marketing (B.S.B.A.)
- Mathematics (B.A.)
- Mathematics - Actuary Science (B.A.)
- Project Management (M.B.A.)
- Project Management (Certificate)
- Sports Management (B.S.B.A.)