Moving Into the Halls
Moving Into the Halls
Welcome to the Hill!
The Fall 2021 move-in dates for new and returning students are listed below.
Dates for incoming students with the COVID-19 vaccine:
- August 8th 8 AM until Noon: Football
- August 14th 8 AM until Noon: Griffin Band & Dance team
- August 15th 8 AM until Noon: Fall Athletes & Opportunity Students
- August 16th 8 AM until Noon: Griffin Guides
- Traditional new student move-in days are set for August 19th from 8 AM until 4 PM & August 20th from 8 AM until Noon. You will be scheduled for a specific move-in time during one of the days.
- Returning student move-in days are set for August 20th, 21st, & 22nd.
Dates for incoming students with approved COVID-19 vaccine exemptions:
- August 6th 1 PM until 3 PM: Football
- August 12th 1 PM - 4 PM: Griffin Band, Dance Team, Fall Sports, Opportunity Programs
- August 16th 8 AM until Noon: New Students
- August 19th 8 AM until 5 PM: Returning Students
Students should expect to receive their move-in information on July 20th.
New International Students
Arrival information for new international students will be coordinated by Keisha Jimmerson. You can contact Keisha at (724) 830-1089 or email@example.com.
Early Arrival Information
If you will be moving into a Seton Hill residence hall prior to your assigned move-in date, please review the information below. If you have any questions or need an exception made to this policy, please contact Cory Campbell, Director of Residence Life, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (724) 838-4260.
- Students arriving before their assigned move-in date will be charged $30 for each day, unless they are considered an "approved early arrival" and are required to move in early due to participation in a sport, academic program or other activity.
- Please let the Office of Residence Life know at least 48 hours in advance if you need to move in early and are not considered an "approved early arrival" due to participation in a sport, academic program, etc. (You may accrue a fee of $100 if you do not inform the Office of Residence Life of your early arrival.)
- Students arriving early for nonathletic purposes will be able to pick up their keys in the Office of Residence Life (Maura 223) from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, and the above fees will be assessed.
- Students who will be unable to arrive on campus within the Office of Residence Life hours (8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday) may make special arrangements to pick up their keys from a residence life staff member by calling (724) 838-4260.
To contact the Office of Residence Life, call (724) 838-4260 (between the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). To contact Residence Life after office hours, please call Campus Police at (724) 830-4999.