Moving Into the Halls
Moving Into the Halls
Welcome to the Hill!
We are excited to have you on campus for the fall 2019 semester! The move-in information for various student groups can be found below. All keys will be distributed in the lobby of the McKenna Center.
- Football: Sunday, August 9th from 8 AM until 10 AM
- Griffin Band: Saturday, August 15th from 10 AM until 12 PM
- Fall Athletes & Students in the Opportunity Program: Sunday, August 16th from 9 AM until 12 PM
- New Students: Friday, August 21st from 8 AM until 12 PM
- Returning Students: Saturday & Sunday, August 22nd & 23rd from 9 AM until 4 PM
If you are a student-athlete who is moving in early, your coach will provide you with additional details. Student-athletes will only have access to buildings when organized team activity is in session.
New International Students
Arrival information for new international students will be coordinated by Keisha Jimmerson. You can contact Keisha at (724) 830-1089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Arrival Information
If you will be moving into a Seton Hill residence hall prior to your assigned move-in date, please review the information below. If you have any questions, or need an exception made to this policy, please contact Cory Campbell, Director of Residence Life, at email@example.com or (724) 838-4260.
- Students arriving before their assigned move-in date will be charged $30 for each day, unless they are considered an "approved early arrival" and are required to move in early due to participation in a sport, academic program or other activity.
- Please let the Office of Residence Life know at least 48 hours in advance if you need to move in early and are not considered an "approved early arrival" due to participation in a sport, academic program, etc. (You may accrue a fee of $100 if you do not inform the Office of Residence Life of your early arrival.)
- Students arriving early for nonathletic purposes will be able to pick up their keys in the Office of Residence Life (Maura 223) from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, and the above fees will be assessed.
- Students who will be unable to arrive on campus within the Office of Residence Life hours (8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday) may make special arrangements to pick up their keys from a residence life staff member by calling (724) 838-4260.
To contact the Office of Residence Life, call (724) 838-4260 (between the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). To contact Residence Life after office hours, please call Campus Police at (724) 830-4999.