Welcome to the Hill
Seton Hill offers an inspirational setting for a life-changing education.
- A main hilltop campus of 200 wooded acres in Pennsylvania's scenic Laurel Highlands.
- A growing downtown Greensburg campus featuring our world-class Performing Arts Center and brand new Arts Center.
- A mix of modern and historic academic and residence hall buildings, all equipped with the best resources and technology for teaching and learning.
- New athletic buildings, courts and fields - including fitness centers and other wellness resources that are available to athletes and non-athletes alike.
- Easy access to Pittsburgh, only 45 minutes away by car, and to New York City, Philadelphia, and many other destinations from the train station located next to our Performing Arts Center in downtown Greensburg. (Regional and international airports are also nearby, in Latrobe, Pa. and Pittsburgh, Pa. respectively.)
- Nearby shopping, dining, historic sites, golfing, skiing, hiking, biking and whitewater rafting.
"Beautiful, I knew I wanted to come here before I made it to the top of the hill."- Courtney Field (SHU '15) business administration - human resources & marketing major.