Talbot's Women’s Scholarship Fund
• Be women currently residing in the United States;
• Be women who have earned a high school diplma or their GED on or before September 1998;
• Be enrolled or planning to enroll in a full- or part-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school;
• Have at least two semesters (or a minimum of 24 credit hours) remaining to complete their undergraduate* degree as of the beginning of the 2008 fall academic term.
• Be attending the full 2008-2009 academic year and receiving a degree no earlier that May 2009.
*Students who have previously obtained a bachelor’s degree are not eligible to apply to this program.
Applications available in all Talbots Stores and online at: www.talbots.com
Application postmark deadline is January 2, 2008 or until the first 1,000 eligible applications have been received, whichever is earlier.