Pittsburgh Advertising Federation Scholarship Fund
- Reside in Southwestern Pennsylvania and attend participant school
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrate an academic interest or creative talent in fields of studies pursuant to a career in advertising (studies include, but are not limited to advertising, art, business, communications, graphic design, marketing, public relations or writing.)
- Submit an original letter of academic recommendation, to be sent under separate cover, from a faculty member familiar with the students’ abilities.
- Provide a current resume
- Compose a brief essay, written as a letter, explaining what qualities the student possesses that would qualify them for the scholarship.
- Provide a transcript of the students personal academic records and grades, including the last semester.
Applications are available from the Pittsburgh Foundation at (412) 394-2649 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application Deadline is March 3, 2008.