First-year students can obtain passports and be reimbursed by Seton Hill. Passports can be used for J-Term and M-Term study abroad, faculty-led trips, international semester study and are valid for 10 years! Application information available at: Deadline: Applications due December 1st for fall semester Contact Dr. Chossat at (Study Abroad Advisor) for additional info.