Seton Hill's Box Office is in the main lobby of the Performing Arts Center, located at 100 Harrison Ave. in downtown Greensburg, Pa. Tickets may be purchased in person at the Box Office during regular hours, and can also be purchased by phone, mail or online. The Seton Hill Box Office accepts most major credit/debit cards (including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover). You can also choose the most convenient form of ticket delivery, including will call (pick up at Box Office), USPS standard mail, or print at home. All sales are final, but subscribers can exchange tickets for other performances of the same production.
Hours & Contact Information
- Hours are Tuesday through Friday 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- The Box Office will also be open 3 hours before every ticketed event.
- The Box Office phone number is (724) 552-2929.
- The Box Office email is email@example.com.
- Box Office Online.
Theatre & Dance Program Tickets
Tickets can be purchased online, in person at the Box Office, by phone or by mail. Ticket options include:
- Single admission, all ages, all performances - $15
- Seton Hill faculty & staff - $9 single admission
- Seton Hill students (with valid SHU Student ID, single admission) - $5
- Non-Seton Hill students (with valid high school or University ID) - $10
- Senior Citizens 65+ $10
- Student rush tickets (available to all students with valid school ID) - $5
- Sales begin five minutes before curtain, subject to availability.
- Groups (10 or more) - $10 ea.
- Season Subscription (1 ticket for each theatre performance + both Dance Concerts) - $40
Music, Community Arts, Harlan & Harris Galleries
Seton Hill Music and Community Arts Program performances, as well as Harlan and Harris Gallery exhibits and events, are free and open to the public except where noted. Contact the Box Office for information on ticketed events.