Seton Hill University students have returned to campus for the Spring 2021 semester. However, to ensure compliance with Governor Wolf's COVID-19 Safety Guidelines and Seton Hill University's Return to Campus plan, events presented by the School of Visual and Performing are open to a limited number of guests by invitation only. The Performing Arts Center Box Office remains closed but will continue to respond to voicemail and email messages.
Many events will be recorded or available to be viewed via streaming platforms. Check this page setonhill.edu/arts for updates and subscribe to the "Seton Hill University Visual & Performing Arts" YouTube.com channel for access to live streamed and recorded events. We appreciate the support of our community and look forward to welcoming you to our events again in the future.
Seton Hill's Box Office is in the main lobby of the Performing Arts Center, located at 100 Harrison Ave. in downtown Greensburg, Pa. Tickets may be purchased in person at the Box Office during regular hours, and can also be purchased by phone, mail or online. The Seton Hill Box Office accepts most major credit/debit cards (including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover). You can also choose the most convenient form of ticket delivery, including will call (pick up at Box Office), USPS standard mail, or print at home. All sales are final, but subscribers can exchange tickets for other performances of the same production.
Hours & Contact Information
- The Box Office is currently closed but is responding to voicemail and email messages.
- The Box Office phone number is (724) 552-2929.
- The Box Office email is email@example.com.
- Box Office Online.
Theatre & Dance Program Tickets
Tickets can be purchased online, in person at the Box Office, by phone or by mail. Ticket options include:
- Single admission, all ages, all performances - $15
- Seton Hill faculty & staff - $9 single admission
- Seton Hill students (with valid SHU Student ID, single admission) - $5
- Non-Seton Hill students (with valid high school or University ID) - $10
- Senior Citizens 65+ $10
- Student rush tickets (available to all students with valid school ID) - $5
- Sales begin five minutes before curtain, subject to availability.
- Groups (10 or more) - $10 ea.
- Season Subscription (1 ticket for each theatre performance + both Dance Concerts) - $40
Music, Community Arts, Harlan & Harris Galleries
Seton Hill Music and Community Arts Program performances, as well as Harlan and Harris Gallery exhibits and events, are free and open to the public except where noted. Contact the Box Office for information on ticketed events.