- Joined Seton Hill
- Greensburg, PA
- Contact Info
Education: MA from Fordham University (1978) Graduate study, Duquesne University School of Music (1972-1974) BM from Seton Hill College (1971) Teachers Mary Hildeburn Parsons Sr. Miriam David Volker, SC Edward M. Kuhn, Jr. Teaching Philosophy I believe that music touches the spirit and stirs the emotions. It enriches our lives with enjoyment, culture and leisure. The study of music teaches life skills such as patience and perseverance. I hope to instill in my students an appreciation for music while teaching them to play the piano with pleasure, artistry, and independence. I recognize the inherent goodness of my students, and value and respect them as unique individuals. Music contributes to their personal growth and is a meaningful way in which they can express themselves. Additional Information I have 13 years of experience teaching piano and organ and have taught elementary school music for 12 years. I am a member of the Music Teachers National Association, the Pennsylvania Music Teachers Association and its Westmoreland Local Chapter.
- MA from Fordham University (1978)
- Graduate study, Duquesne University School of Music (1972-1974)
- BM from Seton Hill College (1971)
- Music Teachers National Association, the Pennsylvania Music Teachers Association and its Westmoreland Local Chapter.
- Piano Recital, August 2010
- Pennsylvania Teaching Certificates: Music Education and Elementary Education