This three-story building, named in honor of former University President Eileen Farrell, was the first suite-style residence hall at Seton Hill. A total of 113 men and women reside in Farrell Hall, in four and six-person suites, each containing single and double-occupancy bedrooms. Each suite in Farrell Hall has its own living room and bathroom/shower facilities. Student mailboxes and a large lobby are on the first floor; the second floor features an expansive lounge containing kitchen facilities, a big-screen TV, a pool/ping pong table and study stations with computers. Four resident assistants live in the building, along with a residence life professional.
Hall Contact Information
Office: Lowe Hall, 109
Residence Life Main Office: (724) 838-4260
To contact Residence Life after office hours, call Campus Police: (724) 244-2192
- Each suite contains a couch, end table, lamp and chair for the living room.
- Each student has a bed and mattress, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and desk chair.
- Each suite has its own living room and bathroom/shower facilities.
- Single bedroom: 10' x 15'
- Double bedroom: 14'6" x 20'
- Living room: 12'6" x 20'
- Ceiling height: 8'
- Wardrobe dimensions: 5' x 3'6" x 2'
- Mattress dimensions: 36" wide x 84" long
- Under bed height: 29"
- Drawer dimensions: 3' x 2' x 6"
- The 1st floor includes student mailboxes and a large lobby.
- The 2nd floor includes a large lounge featuring study, recreation and kitchen facilities.
- Laundry facilities.
- Free wireless access.
- Student ID Card security access.
- Resident Assistants available for safety, comfort, and community building on each floor.