Seton Hill’s Wellness Center promotes healthful living and provides a variety of medical services, first aid and professional outpatient care for students when needed.
Wellness Center Services
- Diagnosis and non-invasive treatment of ambulatory illnesses and injuries.
- Referrals to other in-house and off campus services and counseling.
- Dispensing of over-the-counter medications as necessary.
Prescriptions are ordered through a local pharmacy. Prescription costs are the responsibility of the student and medical charges are to be paid at the Student Accounts Office.
Laboratory tests and x-rays are performed off campus at the student’s expense.
Required Information from Students
- All students are required to have a completed Health & History Form on file in the Wellness Center.
- Resident students must submit a completed Meningitis Form.
Release of Information
If you need to release information to the Wellness Center, or from the Wellness Center, please complete the Release of Information Form.
Educational Programming includes:
- Health and nutrition counseling.
- Smoking cessation information.
- Self breast and testicular exam education.
- AIDS awareness.
- Wellness Week campus event.
- Week Without Violence campus event.
- Information on current health care issues.
Materials on a wide variety of health-related topics are available at the Wellness Center. Current students can also log into Griffin's Lair for Wellness Center forms and information.