The Box Office is in the main lobby of the Performing Arts Center, located at 100 Harrison Ave. in downtown Greensburg, Pa. Tickets may be purchased in person at the Box Office during regular hours, and can also be purchased by phone, mail or online.
Visit setonhill.edu/tickets to reserve tickets, choose your seats, and even print your tickets at home. The Seton Hill Box Office accepts most major credit/debit cards (including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover). You can also choose the most convenient form of ticket delivery, including will call (pick up at Box Office), USPS standard mail, or print at home. All sales are final, but subscribers can exchange tickets for other performances of the same production.
Music, Community Arts Program & Harlan Gallery Ticket Information
Seton Hill Music and Community Arts Program performances, as well as Harlan Gallery exhibits and events, are free and open to the public except where noted. Visit the ticketing page or call the Box Office for information on ticketed events.
Theatre & Dance Program Ticket Information
Tickets can be purchased on the ticketing page, in person at the Box Office, by phone or by mail.
- Single admission, all ages, all performances - $16
- Seton Hill faculty & staff - $10 single admission; $50 season subscription (Save $6 over standard subscription!)
- Student tickets:
- Seton Hill students (with valid SHU Student ID, single admission) - $5
- Non-Seton Hill students (with valid high school or University ID) - $13
- Student rush tickets (available to all students with valid school ID) - $5
- Sales begin five minutes before curtain, subject to availability.
- Groups (10 or more) - $11 ea.
- Season Subscription (1 ticket for each theatre performance + Fall Dance Concert) - $56 ($50 for SHU faculty & staff)
- "Flex" Subscription (6 tickets you can use however you'd like) - $78
- Book your seats at your convenience for any matinee or evening performance!