To apply to Seton Hill as an Adult Degree Program student, you will need:
- A completed application form.
- Apply online for free, OR
- Contact the Office of Graduate and Adult Studies to have a paper application sent to you.
- An official copy of your high school transcript or GED.
- Official transcripts for all colleges and universities attended.
Seton Hill University follows a rolling admissions basis, which means that a decision will be rendered shortly after all application materials are submitted.
How to Submit Information
Any information that is not submitted online can be sent to us via:
Fax: (724) 830-1891
Mail: Office of Graduate and Adult Studies
1 Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601