Skip to Main Content
dropdownCombined ShapedropdowndropdownnextGroup 3circle_arrow_left_redGroup 2Group 8Group 35homelocationSeton Hill Universityphonemagnifying-glass

To apply to Seton Hill as an Adult Degree Program student, you will need:

  • A completed application form.
    • Apply online for free, OR
    • Contact the Office of Graduate and Adult Studies to have a paper application sent to you.
  • An official copy of your high school transcript or GED.
  • Official transcripts for all colleges and universities attended.

Seton Hill University follows a rolling admissions basis, which means that a decision will be rendered shortly after all application materials are submitted.

International Students

Click here for information on applying to Seton Hill as an international student. 

How to Submit Information

Any information that is not submitted online can be sent to us via:

Fax: (724) 830-1891 
Mail: Office of Graduate and Adult Studies
           1 Seton Hill Drive
           Box 510F
           Greensburg, PA 15601

Schedule An Appointment

To contact the Office of Adult Studies, fill out our Adult Learning Program Admissions Inquiry Form. You may also call us at (724) 838-4208 or email us at