To apply to Seton Hill as an Adult Degree Program student, you will need:
- A completed application form.
- Apply online for free, OR
- Contact the Office of Graduate and Adult Studies to have a paper application sent to you.
- An official copy of your high school transcript or GED.
- Official transcripts for all colleges and universities attended.
- A $50 deposit – due upon acceptance into a program – that will secure your enrollment into the program and allow you to register for classes. The deposit will be deducted from the first bill, unless the student defers, and is non-refundable.
Seton Hill University follows a rolling admissions basis, which means that a decision will be rendered shortly after all application materials are submitted.
How to Submit Information
Any information that is not submitted online can be sent to us via:
Fax: (724) 830-1891
Mail: Office of Graduate and Adult Studies
1 Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601