Skip to Main Content
dropdownCombined ShapedropdowndropdownnextGroup 3circle_arrow_left_redGroup 2Group 8Group 35homelocationSeton Hill Universityphonemagnifying-glass

Information for High School Students & Parents

Students from participating school districts can register for one or more of the approved Seton Hill University College in High School courses through their high school, and upon successful completion of the course receive college credit from Seton Hill. 

These credits are also transferable to most institutions of higher education. The tuition for College in High School courses is a fraction of regular college tuition. 

If you are a student from a participating high school and would like to learn more, please contact your high school’s guidance office or main office.

Information for High School Teachers & Administrators

Schools interested in partnering with Seton Hill to offer College in High School courses should download the College in High School Handbook (Word Doc) for details.  

After approval of the course syllabus and instructor's resume, the instructor will be designated as a Seton Hill adjunct faculty member and the course will be added to the College in High School selection at your high school. College in His School credits are reflected on a Seton Hill University transcript at a student's request.  

For help with course submissions, course registrations, instructor approvals and course reviews:

Kathryn Rother, Assistant Dean, Academic Affairs 

For transcript requests:

Complete the Transcript Request Form (PDF) and submit to the Office of Financial Services and Registrar at

We're Here to Help! Call or email any time to get answers to questions about costs, enrollment or financial aid: or (724) 830-1010.