- Joined Seton Hill
- Greensburg, PA since 2007
- Contact Info
More to come here..........
- Ph.D., Union Institute and University (Cincinnati, OH), 2012
- M.A. in Religious Studies, cum laude St. Vladimir’s Orthodox Theological Seminary, Crestwood, NY Thesis Adviser: V.Rev. Thomas Hopko
- B.S. in Communications (Television/Communications) Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- Yazge, S. (2013, In Preparation). The Priesthood of All Believers.
- "St. Paula and the Order of Widows," in Encountering Women of Faith, SCV vol 2; 2010.
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- American Academy of Religion
- Yazge, S. (2012, January). "Building Relationships or Building Walls? - Making our Communities a Haven of Salvation." Mother Alexandra Memorial Lecture, Holy Transfiguration Monastery, Ellwood City, PA. The Trinitarian basis for relationships in Christian communities (parish and monastic), fostering authenticity that allows for change and growth among members working out their salvation.
- Yazge, S. (2012, March). Lenten Retreat Leader. "Restoring what God gave man and woman together; What does the Old Testament teach us about 'the helper' "? St. Nicholas Orthodox Church, Charlottesville, VA.
- Yazge, S. (2012, March). "Encountering Women of Faith: Women Writing about Women Saints." Virginia Festival of the Book, at the University of Virginia.
- Yazge, S. (October 2012.) "Re-evaluating the 'shared dominion' and 'helper' in Genesis, in light of the inaugurated eschatology of the Kingdom." St. Vladimir’s Seminary (Crestwood, New York), Invited Guest Lecturer, ThM course: Contextual Theologies.
- “Women Imaging God: A Symposium Celebrating the Sainthood of Mother Theodore Guerin,” February 2007
- The Teaching Professor Conference, Nashville, TN Poster Show: Lighting a Fire - Service Learning Today, May 2006