Richard Hutchinson PA-C, MPAS
- Joined Seton Hill
- Mt. Pleasant
- Contact Info
- MPAS, University of Nebraska (Omaha, Nebraska), 2000
- PA-C, Physician Assistant Studies; Saint Francis University (Loretto, Pennsylvania), 1998
- BSN, University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania), 1996
- RN, Saint Francis Medical Center School of Nursing (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) 1994
- HONORS/AWARDS University of Pittsburgh, summa cum laude 1996; National Honor Society, University of Pittsburgh 1996; Dean's List, Westmoreland County Community College 1995; National Dean's List 1996; Scholarship Recipient, Auxiliary of St. Francis 1993; Who's Who Among American College Students 1994-1996.
- Professional Activities Member of the AAPA (American Academy of Physician Assistants) ; Member of the NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Inc.); Member of the PSPA (Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants); Member of the APAP (Association of Physician Assistant Programs); Honors Fraternity, Alpha Sigma Lambda, University of Pittsburgh.
- CERTIFICATIONS/ LICENSURE Medical Physician Assistant NCCPA #1039670 December 2013; Licensed as a Registered Nurse #RN501613L May 2013; Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) April 2013; Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certified (CPR) Feb 2013