Richard Hutchinson MPAS, PA-C
- Joined Seton Hill
- Mt. Pleasant
- Contact Info
- MPAS, University of Nebraska (Omaha, Nebraska), 2000
- PA-C, Physician Assistant Studies; Saint Francis University (Loretto, Pennsylvania), 1998
- BSN, University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania), 1996
- RN, Saint Francis Medical Center School of Nursing (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) 1994
- HONORS/AWARDS University of Pittsburgh, summa cum laude 1996; National Honor Society, University of Pittsburgh 1996; Dean's List, Westmoreland County Community College 1995; National Dean's List 1996; Scholarship Recipient, Auxiliary of St. Francis 1993; Who's Who Among American College Students 1994-1996.
- Professional Activities Member of the AAPA (American Academy of Physician Assistants) ; Member of the NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Inc.); Member of the PSPA (Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants); Member of the APAP (Association of Physician Assistant Programs); Honors Fraternity, Alpha Sigma Lambda, University of Pittsburgh.
- CERTIFICATIONS/ LICENSURE Medical Physician Assistant NCCPA #1039670 December 2023; Licensed as a Registered Nurse #RN501613L May 2024; Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) April 2023; Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certified (CPR) Feb 2023 Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) Sept 2024 WVU Critical Care and Trauma Institute Certificate Aug 2024
- Army Achievement Medal 2020 National Defense Service Medal 2020 Global War on Terrorism Service Medal 2020 Armed Forces Service Medal 2021 Humanitarian Service Medal 2021 Air Force Training Medal 2020 Caritas Medal in recognition of 20 years of distinguished service to Seton Hill University 2020 Coined by General for Active Duty service ‘Operation Warp Speed’ 2020 Honored for “Heroic Act” by Pennsylvania State Correctional Facility 2018 Seton Hill University “Professor of the Year” 2008-2009 University of Pittsburgh, summa cum laude 1996 National Honor Society, University of Pittsburgh 1996 National Dean's List 1996 Scholarship Recipient, Auxiliary of St. Francis 1993 Who's Who Among American College Students 1994-1996