Peter Flanigan Esq.
Adjunct Faculty, Political Science & Business
- Joined Seton Hill
- Greensburg, Pa.
- Contact Info
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- B.A., Saint Vincent College
- Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association, Member; National District Attorneys Association, Member
- Licensed to practice law before The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, The United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, and The United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- Successfully argued before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania on behalf of the Commonwealth in Commonwealth v. Baird, 601 Pa. 625, 975 A.2d 1113 (Pa. 2009)(Reversing the dismissal of criminal charges on speedy trial grounds). [More Information]
- Successfully argued before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania on behalf of the Commonwealth in Commonwealth v. Starry, 224 A.3d 312 (Pa. 2020)(Affirming the reinstatement of DUI charges where the blood sample may have been drawn beyond the two-hour statutory time limits). [More Information]