Michael Stowe PhD
- Joined Seton Hill
- Plainfield, IL
- Contact Info
- (815) 546-5064
- MA-Organization Management, University of Phoenix 1998
- PhD-Business Administration Management-Northcentral University, 2007
- Stowe, M. (2020). Executives and the mid-life crisis. Academy of Strategic Management Journal, 72(8), 48
- Stowe, M. (2019). Medical-Care Expenditure: A Cross-National Survey. Academy Economics Journal 20(1), 218-230.
- Stowe, M. (2018). Welfare Implications of Alternative Methods of Financing Medical Care. Academy of Healthcare Finance Journal 10, No. 2, (Dec. 2018): 45 - 52.
- Stowe, M (2017) Grundy County Healthy Families Project: Culinary Instruction for the Healthy Families 2016 Project A grant through the National Association of County and City Health Officials (Grant #1 HITEP150026-01-00).
- Gordon, D, Stowe, M. (2014) Historical Preservation Districts and Local Political Organizations Effects on Real Property Values. European Law and Politics Journal 1, No. 2, (Dec. 2014): 45 - 52
- Yarborough-Landry, A., Stowe, M., and Haefner, J. (2013), Competency Assessment and Development among Healthcare Leaders: Results of a Cross-Sectional Survey Health Services Management Research 25(2). 78-86.
- Haefner, J., Behling, R., and Stowe, M. (2012) Clinicians' perceptions of major pharmaceutical firms. Academy of Healthcare Management Journal. 8(2) 67-80.
- Sweem, S., and Stowe, M. (2012), Six C's of continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) leadership development. Academy of Strategic Management Journal 11 (1) 27-42.
- Behling, R, Haefner, J, and Stowe, M. (2011) Animal programs and animal-assisted therapy in Illinois long-term care facilities twenty years later (1990-2010) Academy of Healthcare Management Journal 7(2) 109-118.
- Stowe, M., (2007). Knowledge, skills, and abilities required of continuing care retirement communities' executive directors. Northcentral University. ProQuest.
- University of St. Francis Innovation Award in 2013 for the creation of the MSN-Nursing Administration
- Susan Sweem and Michael Stowe: Leadership Development in CCRCs Accepted to Allied Academies International Conference April 2011
- Robert J. Behling, James Haefner, and Michael Stowe: Animal programs and animal-assisted therapy in Illinois long-term care facilities twenty years later (1990-2010) presented to Allied Academies International Conference April 2011
- Michael Stowe, James Haefner, and Robert J. Behling: KSA From Healthcare Managers' Perspectives accepted to Allied Academies International Conference October 2010
- Susan Sweem and Michael Stowe: "HOW" To Identify Future CCRC Leadership Skills" accepted to Midwest Academy of Management Annual Conference October 2010
- Michael Stowe and James Haefner, "Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required of Continuing Care Retirement Communities' Executive Directors" accepted to the Business and Health Administration Association of Midwest Business Administration Association This paper was awarded the distinguished paper award for the Business and Health Administration Association-2010
- Stowe, M, Haefner J, Behling R.J. (2010) Knowledge Skills and Abilities Perspectives of Healthcare Managers. Academy of Healthcare Management Journal 6(2), 57-74.