- Joined Seton Hill
- Latrobe, PA
- Contact Info
- B.A., English and Art History, Randolph-Macon College, 2009
- M.A. English, James Madison University, 2014
- Ph.D., Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Expected 2021
- Sarraf, K.S. (Forthcoming 2019). Training tutors to respond: The potential violence of addressing sexual violence disclosures in the writing center. In S. Gage & K. Fleckenstein (Eds). Violence in the Work of Composition. Logan, UT: Utah State University Press.
- Sarraf, K.S. (2018). A Review of LastPass: A Password Management System. Computers and Composition Online. [More Information]
- Sarraf, K.S. (2019). Organizing efforts and reforming exploitative labor practices in writing programs. [Review of the book Contingency, Exploitation, and Solidarity: Labor and Action in English Composition, by S. Kahn, W.B. Lalicker, & A. Lynch-Biniek (Eds.)]. WPA Journal, 42(2), 176-183.
- Sarraf, K.S. (2019). Extending “The Idea of a Writing Laboratory”: A simulation-based workshop for computer science majors. [Special Issue: (Re)Defining Welcome]. The Peer Review. [More Information]