- Joined Seton Hill
- Ohiopyle, PA
- Contact Info
- (724) 830-1174
Kelly Clever received her Master of Library Science degree from Clarion University of Pennsylvania and holds a B.A. in English from Northwest Nazarene University. She also holds a Level II certification as a Consumer Health Information Specialist from the Medical Library Association.
Her interest in librarianship began early, when she created sign-out cards for the collection of picture books at her grandparents' house and made her brother and grandfather check out books before story time.
She works with the School of Education and Applied Social Sciences, and with the Dietetics program and the Composition & Culture classes.
- M.L.S., Clarion University of Pennsylvania, 2006
- B.A., Northwest Nazarene University, 2005
- Clever, Kelly A. “Creative Library Marketing and Publicity: Best Practices, edited by Robert J. Lackie and M. Sandra Wood.” Medical Reference Services Quarterly, (36)1, pp. 105-106.
- Clever, Kelly. “Seton Hill Library Marks 125th Anniversary with Makeover.” Pennsylvania Libraries: Research & Practice, (2)2, pp188.
- Pennsylvania Library Association [More Information]
- Association of College & Research Libraries, Western Pennsylvania/West Virginia chapter [More Information]
- Clever, Kelly, & Koveleskie, Judith. “Information Literacy.” Teaching & Learning. 2007.
- Clever, Kelly. “Delicious: Online Bookmarking for Libraries.” Fall workshop, Pennsylvania Library Association, southwest chapter. Westmoreland Intermediate Unit, Greensburg, PA. 13 November 2009.
- Clever, Kelly, & Trotter, Tracy. “Technology Petting Zoo.” Adams Memorial Library, Latrobe, PA. December 2010.
- Clever, Kelly, & Kirby, Alexander. “E-books and E-Readers.” Fall workshop, Pennsylvania Library Association, southwest chapter. Westmoreland County Community College, Youngstown, PA. 21 October 2011.
- Clever, Kelly, & Krydick, Dana. “Research Readiness of Incoming College Students.” Westmoreland County Association of School Librarians, 26 April 2012.
- Clever, Kelly, & Stanley, David. “Clearing Copyright Confusion.” Teaching & Learning, 2013.
- Clever, Kelly, & Koveleskie, Judith. “LibGuides.” Teaching & Learning. 29 August, 2014.
- Consumer Health Information Specialization Program, Level II, Medical Library Association, received 2016
- Immersion Teacher Track of the Association of College and Research Libraries' Institute for Information Literacy, July-August 2008 [More Information]
- ELITE Technology Program, Seton Hill University, 2008-2009
- Pennsylvania Library Association Academy of Leadership Studies, Pennsylvania Library Association, 2010 [More Information]