- Joined Seton Hill
- Harrison City
- Contact Info
- (412) 719-1214
James has worked for several nationally known restaurant companies including The California Cheesecake Factory, Redondo Beach, CA, Houston's in Washington DC, and regionally at Hoss's Steak and Sea House. He continues to be active in the industry as a Responsible Alcohol Management trainer through the PLCB, Board member for the ACFLHC, Education Board member for the PRLA, and as CEO for JP Bacchus and associates that provides consulting work several high profile clients in Western PA. Additionally, James is a Food Management Professional through the National Restaurant Association, Certified Beer Steward through the Master Brewers Association of America, Certified Table Games Dealer through Rivers casino, and a Certified Culinary Educator through the American Culinary Federation.
- D.Ed. Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Indiana University of PA, BS, Hotel Restaurant Institutional Management
- Robert Morris University, MS Instruction Leadership
- Advisory Committee member for Sustainable Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Association of Sustainable Agriculture
- American Culinary Federation Laurel Highlands Chapter Board of Directors
- Vice Chair Pennsylvania Restaurant and Lodging Association Education Board
- PAFPC Conference on Improving School Performance – Agile, Mobile, Tactile, utilizing student response system to engage classrooms and tap higher order thinking skills.
- Penn State University – Social Host Liability and How Alcohol Effects the Human Body.
- National Staff Development Conference, Orlando Florida- Engaging students in the 21st Century Classroom.
- NEOEA presentation on educating students for the 21st century
- Gannon University's Second Annual Regional Symposium, Excellence and Innovation in Teaching and Learning
- Gannon University's Third Annual Regional Symposium, Deep Learning
- Pennsylvania Education Technology Expo & conference- Transforming Literacy Instruction in a Post-Typographic world.
- ServSafe Sanitation Certification
- Certified Responsible Alcohol Management Program trainer
- Food Management Professional