- Joined Seton Hill
- Contact Info
Jacqueline Fajt is a proud alumna of Seton Hill. A member of UPS’s seasoned team of corporate communications professionals; Ms. Fajt is a results-driven communications manager specializing in employee engagement and brand enhancement.
- M.S., Curriculum and Instruction, Saint Vincent College (Latrobe, PA), 2005
- B.A., Corporate Communication, Seton Hill College (Greensburg, PA), 2001
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Gold Quill Award of Excellence Internal Communications: Integrated Growth Strategy
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Gold Quill Award of Excellence Internal Communications Peer-to-Peer Strategy
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Gold Quill Award of Merit Internal Communications: Every Box Holds a Promise
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Gold Quill Award of Merit in the Digital Communication Channels: Superstorm Sandy
- International Association of Business Communication
- The American Communication Association
- UPS Media Spokesperson
- Served as communication lead and developed corporate communication strategy for UPS’s support of Paralyzed Veterans of America National Wheelchair Games (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017).
- Contributed to PBS's NOVA - Making Stuff Faster segement highlighting route optimization technology.
- Worked as member of advance team for President Barack Obama’s visit to UPS announcing Green Fleet Initiative in Landover MD. Coordinated preparations with Secret Service and White House staff. Served as member of press pool during visit representing UPS as official photographer, wrote internal and external content regarding the visit.