Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Joined Seton Hill
- Greensburg, PA
- Contact Info
In 2006, I graduated from the marriage and family therapy program at Seton Hill University and have been working as a marriage and family therapist ever since. The time at Seton Hill University was life changing in many wonderful ways. I primarily work in my private practice in Greensburg and am lucky to have the opportunity to teach part-time at Seton Hill University. I have taught in the marriage and family therapy program, the art therapy program and the psychology program.
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S. Seton Hill University, M.A.
- M.A., Seton Hill University, 2006
- B.S., University of Pittsburgh, 2001
- PAMFT AAMFT AASECT PSI
- PAMFT (Pennsylvania Association for Marriage and Family Therapy) - regional director/board member AAMFT (American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy) - approved supervisor and clinical member PSI (Postpartum Support International) - PA area coordinator [More Information]
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor AASECT Certified Sex Therapist