Bethany Vargo MPAS, PA-C
- Joined Seton Hill
- White Oak
- Contact Info
I went to The University of Pittsburgh and graduated in 2002 with a Major in Biology. I then graduated from Chatham College (Now Chatham University) in 2006 with my Master's in Physician Assistant Studies. I went directly from PA school into the field of Neurology which I have been in for 8 years. My desire has always been to work in the field of PA education!
- 2006, Masters of Physician Assistant Studies, Chatham University
- 2002, B.S., University of Pittsburgh, 2002, Biology & Chemistry
- No publications, but I participated in several clinical research trials as a sub-investigator from 2006-2016.
- AAPA, PSPA, and PAEA member
- PSPA conference guest speaker 2016 and 2020
- Promoted to Associate Professor in 2019.