Why Seton Hill?
- 30 credit online master’s program with integrated classroom field experiences.
- No GMAT or GRE required for admission to the program.
- All instructors have classroom experience.
- You can graduate in one year as a full-time student (two courses per eight-week session) or in less than two years part-time (one course per eight-week session).
- As a leader in the use of mobile technology for teaching and learning, we’ll prepare you for today’s classroom as well as tomorrow’s.
- You will receive personal support from an academic advisor, keeping you on track for graduation and career goals.
- Our Career and Professional Development Center can assist you with everything from writing a resume to finding a position – and the Center will continue to be available to you after you graduate.