In addition to the specialization in entrepreneurship that Seton Hill offers through our MBA Program, we also offer a 16-credit graduate certificate in entrepreneurship, for students who already have an MBA, or who prefer not to commit to the 36-credit MBA program.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward.
This is a graduate-level certificate program.
- A completed graduate study application form (Apply online now for free!).
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which post baccalaureate or graduate course work was completed.
- One letter of recommendation written by an appropriate professional.
- A current resume.
- A personal statement explaining how the Seton Hill graduate program can help you accomplish your professional goals.