Elementary/Middle Level Education (M.A.)
Education for All
Today’s classrooms embrace students representing a variety of sociocultural backgrounds, learning styles and gifts. Seton Hill’s Master of Arts in Elementary/Middle Level Education Program provides elementary and middle level teachers with the skills and strategies they need to meet the needs of every student.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward. Fill out an online Request for Information form.
Why an M.A. in Elementary/Middle Level Education from Seton Hill University?
- No GMAT or GRE required for admission.
- Streamlined 30-credit master’s program with 15 credits offered online.
- You will enjoy learning from faculty who are experts in the field of education with substantial classroom experience.
- As part of this program you have the option to complete the requirements for teaching certification at the Middle Level, grades 4 -8.
- You will receive personal support from your faculty advisor, and will also benefit from our Career and Professional Development Center. (And the Center remains available to you after you graduate.)
- Aid is available.
- As a leader in the use of mobile technology for teaching and learning, Seton Hill University will prepare you for today’s classroom as well as tomorrow’s.
- Don't have a bachelor's degree yet? Seton Hill's Elementary/Middle Level/Special Education B.A./M.A. (with certifications) program is perfect for you!
In addition to the University's requirements for graduate program admissions, applicants to the Master of Arts in Elementary/Middle Level Education must:
- Have maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA while earning an undergraduate degree.