Elementary/Middle Level Education (M.A.)
Education for All
Today’s classrooms embrace students representing a variety of sociocultural backgrounds, learning styles and gifts. Seton Hill’s Master of Arts in Elementary/Middle Level Education Program provides elementary and middle level teachers with the skills and strategies they need to meet the needs of every student.
Get the Information You Need to Move Forward. Fill out an online Request for Information form.
Why an M.A. in Elementary/Middle Level Education from Seton Hill University?
- No GMAT or GRE required for admission.
- Streamlined 30-credit master’s program with 15 credits offered online.
- You will enjoy learning from faculty who are experts in the field of education with substantial classroom experience.
- As part of this program you have the option to complete the requirements for teaching certification at the Middle Level, grades 4 -8.
- You will receive personal support from your faculty advisor, and will also benefit from our Career and Professional Development Center. (And the Center remains available to you after you graduate.)
- Aid is available.
- As a leader in the use of mobile technology for teaching and learning, Seton Hill University will prepare you for today’s classroom as well as tomorrow’s.
- Don't have a bachelor's degree yet? Seton Hill's Elementary/Middle Level/Special Education B.A./M.A. (with certifications) program is perfect for you!
As part of Seton Hill’s commitment to preparing educators to meet the needs of all learners, we offer a graduate-level program in autism that can added to this program, be earned on its own or added to Seton Hill’s M.A. in Special Education.