Access to Learning
The Office of Disability Services offers support designed to assure access for students with disabilities. If you request assistance and qualify for services, professional counselors will work with you to assess your individual needs and prepare a plan of accommodation.
Ways we can help:
- Special provisions for service animals
- Access to adaptive equipment and technology
- Accessibility and mobility assistance
- Obtaining note-takers or sign language interpreters
- Preferential seating in classes or at events
- Extended testing time in a distraction-reduced testing environment
- Dietary planning
- Procuring learning materials in accessible formats
Campus Police are trained first responders for emergencies and are available at all times.