Operational Staff Position Openings
Posted: June 6, 2014
Seton Hill University seeks to fill this full time position for the Physician Assistant Program.
The purpose of this position is to provide clerical and administrative support to the clinical coordinators; keep all records related to the clinical curriculum; collect data related to the clinical year and work with other office staff to ensure that the clinical year and program needs are met effectively. The incumbent will ensure smooth day to day operations of the clinical curriculum and work to improve the process.
Requirements include a minimum of 2 years work experience in a related area and strong clerical and computer skills including the ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite. The incumbent must be flexible, extremely organized, able to multi-task and prioritize, and able to communicate effectively. The incumbent is expected to work a consistent schedule with on-campus presence.
This position reports directly to the Director of The Physician Assistant Program. The Physician Assistant Program’s Administrative Assistant I will provide training and day to day direction to this position.
• Take directives from and provide clerical support to the Clinical Coordinators primarily and all PA Program faculty as needed
• Create and populate accreditation databases
• Supervise work-study students and manage appropriate financial aid related paperwork
• Maintain electronic and paper filing system of accreditation related information for the clinical curriculum
• Assist with accreditation document preparation
• Perform other duties as assigned
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and cover letter by to: Dr. James France, Program Director Physician Assistant, 1 Seton Hill Drive - 511 F, Greensburg, PA 15601