Hall Contact Information
Assistant Director of Residence Life
Office: Lowe Hall, 108
Residence Life Main Office: (724) 838-4260
To contact Residence Life after office hours, call Campus Police: (724) 244-2192
- Furniture in each room includes 2 desks with chairs, 2 beds with mattresses, 2 closets, 2 dressers, 2 sets of shelves & 1 sink.
- Room dimensions: 9'9" x 17'
- Closet dimensions: 23" x 23" x 67"
- Drawer dimensions: 21" x 21" x 16"
- Storage dimensions: 23" x 23" x 24"
- Under bed height: 29"
- Mattress dimensions: 36" wide x 84" long
- Room Height: 100"
- Window dimensions: 136" x 68"
- Window dimensions for a fan: 38" wide x 32" high
Interested in Learning More About Different Cultures from Seton Hill Students?
This residence hall features a “language and cultural immersion” floor. As a resident of this floor, you will interact daily with students from diverse cultures, and native speakers of a variety of languages. A resident assistant will assist with language skills, and you can participate in activities sponsored by the Office of Multicultural and International Services, the Modern Languages Program and the Spanish and French clubs. New students will be given the opportunity to request housing on this floor as part of the orientation process. Current students should contact the Office of Residence Life.
- Free wireless access.
- Student mailboxes.
- Wireless printer access.
- The ground floor of Havey Hall contains laundry facilities and a large lounge, featuring kitchen and recreational facilities and a big screen TV.
- Student ID Card security access.
- Resident Assistants available for safety, comfort, and community building on each floor.