Hall Contact Information
Residence Hall Director
Office: Lowe Hall Room 109
Residence Life Main Office: (724) 838-4260
To contact Residence Life after office hours, call Campus Police: (724) 244-2192
- Every room is single occupancy.
- Furniture in each room includes a desk and chair, bed and mattress, dresser and shelving.
- Only the bed and desk set are freestanding and moveable.
- Room dimensions: 8' x 10'
- Mattress dimensions: 36" wide x 84" long
- Closet dimensions: 33" x 92" x 21"
- Drawer dimensions: 3' x 2'x 6"
- Ceiling height: 8'
- Canevin window dimensions: 22" wide x 46" high
- Lowe window dimensions: 19 1/3" wide x 47" high
Interested in Learning More About Different Cultures from Seton Hill Students?
Canevin Hall features a “language and cultural immersion” floor. As a resident of this floor, you will interact daily with students from diverse cultures, and native speakers of a variety of languages. A resident assistant will assist with language skills, and you can participate in activities sponsored by the Office of Multicultural and International Services, the Modern Languages Program and the Spanish and French clubs. New students will be given the opportunity to request housing on this floor as part of the orientation process. Current students should contact the Office of Residence Life.
- Each floor includes kitchen facilities.
- Canevin & Lowe Halls connect to Maura Hall, Lowe Dining Hall, the Post Office and the Administration Building.
- Free wireless access.
- The 5th floor of Canevin is a designated “quiet floor.”