The Residence Hall Linens Program makes it easy to get all of your bedding and bath needs at one time. Plus, this program provides the extra-long bedding needed to fit the mattresses here at Seton Hill.
Shipping is free for all Value Pak orders, and there are more than 40 color combinations available so you can turn your room into a comforting home-away-from-home. Order now for the best selection -- popular colors can sell out quickly!
Please visit the
for more information.
What do I need to bring?
For my room:
- Sticky Tack (or similar product - no tape of any kind can be used on the walls)
- Extra-long twin bed sheets, pillows, blankets, bedspread or comforter
- Towels, wash cloths
- Shower caddy and personal hygiene items
- Laundry detergent/hangers
- Money for laundry card
- Posters/pictures to personalize your room
- Surge protectors
- Alarm clock
- iPod & headphones
- Card or board games
- Simple food items (microwave popcorn, instant soup, soda/juice)
- Any medication
For my studies:
- Pens, pencils, markers, highlighters
- Notebooks, binders
- Desk supplies (stapler, ruler, tape)
- Money for books
- USB flash drive
- Laptop case (if desired/applicable)
What should I leave at home?
- Pets of any kind
- Candles, incense, warming plates, etc.
- Coffee makers/brewers (including Keurigs)
- Microwaves, hot plates, small grills, etc.
- Halogen lamps
- Anything with exposed elements (irons, hot plates)
- Some of your wardrobe (think seasonal)
- Alcohol/liquor containers and glasses
What will Seton Hill provide?
Talk to your roommate.
Before moving in, you should get in touch with your roommate. Remember that you cannot fit two of everything in your room, so, BEFORE packing, decide which one of you will bring the larger shared items, such as:
- Television (and do you want cable TV?)
- DVD Player
- Refrigerator (small)
- Bulky items (trunks)