We appreciate your interest in employing Seton Hill University students and alumni. Positions may be posted at College Central Network, Inc. Employers are welcome to post a variety of job opportunities, including full-time, part-time, internships, freelance, seasonal, and volunteer. However, all employer registrations must first be reviewed and approved by Seton Hill University Career & Professional Development staff.
To register for FREE online job posting:
- Go to www.collegecentral.com/setonhill
- Click on the Employer icon.
- Choose the link for Register Now.
- Enter registration info with an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of a Password.
- Once your registration has been approved by the CPDC, choose the Online Services link to log in.
College Central Network Employer Tips:
- Review and update your information to keep it current.
- When posting jobs, give plenty of detail to attract students and alumni.
- Don’t forget to update, preview and or repost available opportunities.
- Look for posting opportunities to post jobs to Seton Hill only or to the LARC – Liberal Arts Recruiting Consortium (LaRoche College, Mt. Aloysius College, Saint Francis University, Saint Vincent College, Seton Hill University, Thiel College, Washington & Jefferson College and Waynesburg University.)