To apply to Seton Hill as a graduate student, you will need:
- A completed graduate study application form.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which post baccalaureate or graduate course work was completed.
- Evidence of ability to do graduate work as indicated by a minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation written by appropriate professionals.
- Approval by the graduate program's admissions committee.
- A current resume.
- A letter of intent explaining how the Seton Hill graduate program can help you accomplish your professional goals.
- Scholar's Discount Form (pdf).
- A program-specific deposit - due upon acceptance into a program - that will secure your enrollment in the program and allow you to register for classes. The deposit will be deducted from the first semester's bill and is non-refundable.
In addition to the general requirements listed above, international students must provide:
- A transcript evaluation from the World Education Services (WES).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores meeting specific program requirements.
Click here for more information on applying to Seton Hill as an international student.
Some graduate programs have program-specific admission requirements (writing samples, a portfolio review, personal interview, or prerequisite coursework, for example). Take a look at the academic program pages to find out if the program in which you are interested has additional admission requirements.
How to Submit Information
Any information that is not submitted online can be sent to us via:
Fax: (724) 830-1891
Mail: Office of Graduate & Adult Studies
1 Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601