New Dance & Visual Arts Building Opening Fall 2015!
Featuring: sculpture, graphic design, metalsmithing, clay, photography, printmaking, drawing and painting studios; welding facilities and a foundry; art therapy and education studios; Harlan Gallery.
Visual Arts Center & Studios
The new Seton Hill Visual Arts Center in downtown Greensburg, Pa., houses Seton Hill's Art Therapy Program and large painting and drawing studios. The Visual Arts Center is located right down the street from Greensburg's Cultural District, which features a variety of local arts organizations and venues, including the new Seton Hill Performing Arts Center. The Visual Arts Center (215 S. Pennsylvania Ave.) is walking distance from main campus, and is also served by Seton Hill's student shuttle.
The art facilities on the Seton Hill University main campus include:
- Design and art education studios with dedicated computers.
- A Macintosh computer lab with professional, industry standard hardware and software for graphic design and digital imaging.
- A clay studio with gas-fired and electric kilns and potters wheels.
- A large sculpture studio with welding, carving, and casting equipment.
- Metalsmithing studios.
- A printmaking studio with etching presses.
- Facilities for serigraphy.
- Photography: both digital and film-based.
- Power tools for work in plexiglass, wood, and metal.
- A fabric studio with looms and screen printing.
- Harlan Art Gallery, a professional exhibit space with a public audience.