To Apply to Seton Hill as a Graduate Student, You Will Need:
- A completed graduate study application form.
- Apply online for free, OR
- Contact the Office of Graduate Admissions to have a paper application sent to you.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which post baccalaureate or graduate course work was completed.
- Three letters of recommendation written by appropriate professionals.
- A current resume.
- A letter of intent explaining how the Seton Hill graduate program can help you accomplish your professional goals.
In addition to the general requirements listed above, international students must provide:
- A transcript evaluation from the World Education Services (WES).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores meeting specific program requirements.
Click here for more information on applying to Seton Hill as an international student.
In addition to the University's admission requirements, applicants to the Master of Arts in Special Education Program must provide a copy of their teaching certification.
How to Submit Information
Any information that is not submitted online can be sent to us via:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax: (724) 830-1891
• Mail: Office of Graduate & Adult Studies
1 Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601