Students who have completed a bachelor's degree and are applying to the Master of Science program, must:
- Apply online through the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA).
- Have a minimum GPA for all college courses of 3.2.
- Have completed the prerequisite courses within the past seven years and with a combined GPA for these courses of at least 3.2.
- Participate in an interview (if invited) with faculty from Seton Hill and the Physician Assistant Program.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written language skills, evidence of ability to complete this intensive program of study and clinical training, personal maturity, and a professional attitude.
Prior to beginning study in the Master of Science in Physician Assistant program at Seton Hill, all prospective students must:
- Have a minimum of 300 hours of health care experience.
- Have completed three physician assistant shadowing experiences in different medical or surgical specialties. Length of each shadowing experience must be a minimum of 4 hours.
Click here for admission requirements for international students.