Why a Seton Hill MBA in Sports Management?
Seton Hill University’s MBA in sports management is uniquely focused on the business of sports. Which only makes sense at a university with an affinity for entrepreneurship. As a student in our MBA in Sports Management Program, you will develop, and hone, the skills that industry executives use to inspire and lead organizations – and also to launch and grow new sports-oriented businesses.
Program benefits include:
- An Accelerated Format. Complete your MBA in as little as one year by concentrating on two courses per session (or in two years by taking one class at a time.)
- Convenient Course Scheduling. Our work-friendly flexible scheduling offers you the ability to take six eight-week sessions a year, with courses taking place one night per week and/or Saturday mornings. (This format also offers six opportunities to enter the program, so you can begin your MBA whenever is right for you.)
- Applied Orientation. Theory followed by the application of strategic thinking skills to current, real life business cases.
- Small Classes/Powerful Network. Our program is just the right size to get to know your faculty and fellow students - creating a strong network of future mentors and colleagues.
- The Wukich Center for Entrepreneurial Opportunities. Wukich CEO provides business start-up advising and access to funding – along with a host of other services – to current students and alumni.
Fast Forward to an MBA
Through the FastForward Bachelor’s to Master’s Program, undergraduate business majors can earn both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree at Seton Hill in five years!