Seton Hill offers an inspirational setting for a life-changing education. Our university features:
- A main campus of 200 wooded acres in Pennsylvania's scenic Laurel Highlands.
- A growing cultural district campus featuring our world-class Performing Arts Center.
- A mix of modern and historic academic and residence hall buildings, all equipped with the best resources and technology for teaching and learning.
- New athletic buildings, courts and fields - including fitness centers and other wellness resources that are available to athletes and non-athletes alike.
- Access to the great (and student-friendly) small town of Greensburg, Pa., - right at the foot of "the Hill" - with its shops, restaurants, theatres, free outdoor concerts, museum, parks, art galleries, coffee shops and so much more.
- Easy access to Pittsburgh, only 45 minutes away by car, and to New York City, Philadelphia, and many other destinations from the train station located next to our Performing Arts Center in downtown Greensburg. (Regional and international airports are also nearby, in Latrobe, Pa. and Pittsburgh, Pa. respectively.)
- A medical school site of The Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM at Seton Hill) on our main campus that reserves seats for Seton Hill pre-med students.
- A virtual campus in Second Life, and online offerings in almost every discipline (including some degrees that can be earned completely online.)
- Nearby historic sites, golfing, skiing, hiking, biking and whitewater rafting.
To find out more about our city and region, visit:
Laurel Highlands Visitors Bureau
City of Greensburg